We did it!! No, wait…WE DID IT!!!
Just minutes ago, bold progressive Ann McLane Kuster defeated Joe Lieberman’s presidential campaign co-chair Katrina Swett in tonight’s New Hampshire congressional primary — winning by double digits.
Annie ran a superb campaign — and PCCC members made thousands of phone calls and chipped in nearly $100,000 toward her people-powered victory.
We formed the PCCC to achieve big progressive victories just like tonight’s. Let’s keep the momentum going!
Can you chip in $4 so the PCCC can continue helping progressive candidates win in 2010? We need your help to win more elections in November.
Here’s what Annie wrote to PCCC members yesterday:
The PCCC has been a great partner and has helped progressive candidates like me run effective, people-powered campaigns.
Phone calls from PCCC members to voters were a tremendous help. Many PCCC members donated $3, $4, or $10 as well, allowing us to continually expand our grassroots effort.
Thank you for being part of the “people power” that is changing this country. Your efforts are noticed and greatly appreciated.
Together, we’re making a big difference. But we need your help to continue winning progressive victories in 2010 — chip in $4 here.
We’ll help Ann Kuster defeat Tea Party Republican Charlie Bass in November — and help other progressive champs like Bill Hedrick (CA-44), Elaine Marshall (NC-Sen), and others.
It’ll be a big job — but we can do it with your help. Please chip in $4 to help progressives keep making history in 2010. Click here.
Thanks for being a bold progressive,
Stephanie Taylor, Adam Green, Jason Rosenbaum, Michael Snook, Forrest Brown, Keauna Gregory, Julia Rosen, and the entire PCCC team
- The GOP Is the True Anti-Business Party
- Universal Healthcare Saves Lives and Money
- Will Trump's Senate Trial Be a Southern "Good Ol' White Boys" Sham or a Real Trial?
- Republican Group Airs Ad Slamming Trump: “Corruption Won’t Make America Great Again”
- The Trump Administration’s Plan to Dismantle Climate Science
- Lily on Illiana Christian To Become “Our Lady of White Flight,” Indiana
- Rebecca Wells on Sarah Huckabee Sanders: The Eyes Have It
- G on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- thelauncher on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- Farmer on Rick Santorum’s Wife had a Second-term Abortion – But That’s Supposed to be Different