Genarlow Wilson Free
Genarlow Wilson was finally freed from prison today. He spent two years in prison. The incredible injustice this young man endured notwithstanding, he actually sounded gracious and grateful to finally be released from prison. Reporters attempted to bait him into saying that he was bitter, but he would have none of it. He was grinning from ear to ear.
I find it incredible that anyone would lose two years of his life because of consensual sex — especially when the partners are only two years apart.
There was more to the story, of course. These kids made the incredible mistake of videotaping their encounter at the party.
I wish Mr. Wilson the best. Prison is no place to grow up. But Wilson looked like he succeeded in doing just that.
Sitting Down with Lance Corporal Brian Wiley, USMC
Lance Corporal Brian Wiley has served two tours in Iraq. At 21 years of age, he’s seen more pain and violence than most see in a lifetime. He is prepared to serve again.
- The GOP Is the True Anti-Business Party
- Universal Healthcare Saves Lives and Money
- Will Trump's Senate Trial Be a Southern "Good Ol' White Boys" Sham or a Real Trial?
- Republican Group Airs Ad Slamming Trump: “Corruption Won’t Make America Great Again”
- The Trump Administration’s Plan to Dismantle Climate Science
- Lily on Illiana Christian To Become “Our Lady of White Flight,” Indiana
- Rebecca Wells on Sarah Huckabee Sanders: The Eyes Have It
- G on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- thelauncher on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- Farmer on Rick Santorum’s Wife had a Second-term Abortion – But That’s Supposed to be Different