Three days after the massive earthquake devastated Haiti’s capital, bodies still litter the streets. The stench of death is growing. Corpses are being delivered by any means possible to the General Hospital in Port-au-Prince, where hundreds now lie stacked outside the morgue.
- The GOP Is the True Anti-Business Party
- Universal Healthcare Saves Lives and Money
- Will Trump's Senate Trial Be a Southern "Good Ol' White Boys" Sham or a Real Trial?
- Republican Group Airs Ad Slamming Trump: “Corruption Won’t Make America Great Again”
- The Trump Administration’s Plan to Dismantle Climate Science
- Lily on Illiana Christian To Become “Our Lady of White Flight,” Indiana
- Rebecca Wells on Sarah Huckabee Sanders: The Eyes Have It
- G on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- thelauncher on Suit Says Obama Can’t Run In Alaska Because He’s of the “Mulatto” Race
- Farmer on Rick Santorum’s Wife had a Second-term Abortion – But That’s Supposed to be Different